Funny, Amazing, and Engaging
Magic on Stage
When you need to make a memorable impact on your audience, Ryan’s stage magic show is a safe bet.
- Funny! (without being rude) It is a laugh-out-loud show.
- Engaging! The entire audience gets involved, both in their seats, and up on stage.
- Amazing! With over 20 years as a magician, this is not your cheap, cheesy magic show. The tricks will mystify even the most analytical engineers.
The show is a proven winner as After-Dinner entertainment at banquets, most often running for a laugh-filled 45 minutes. While each show may be customized for your event, including the performance time, here’s some of what you might expect to see…
- See Impossible Mind-Reading, as if Ryan can see the future!
- See Objects Destroyed and Healed before your eyes!
- See a selected playing card shot out of the air with a bow and arrow!
- See a borrowed five-dollar bill turn up in the most surprising spot!
VIP Treatment: When you want to highlight certain attendees, Ryan can incorporate them into the act. They become the star as they perform miracles of their own, leading to a guaranteed standing ovation!
Is Your Show Suitable for Adults? Children?
My typical banquet show is designed for an adult audience, but is still appropriate for all ages. The magic is sophisticated, but the audience interaction and comedy is light-hearted and fun.
Even when I perform for a family audience, the show is just as entertaining for the adults as it is for the children.
What Does Your Show Require?
The nature of banquet events is unpredictable. My show can adapt to many settings and situations. Ideally, there is a clear stage platform (6 x 8 feet), with enough light to be seen clearly, and an appropriate sound system for music and speech. (I always bring my own wireless microphone)
Easy access to and from the stage for audience volunteers is key.
To ensure your event success, I would be happy to help you with the technical requirements, lighting and sound. The right equipment can be provided by request.
Send Ryan a note to talk about having magical entertainment at your next event.
For the best response, please provide some information about your planned event. Ryan would love to chat, and share some ideas on how to make it the most successful event possible.
If you know the specifics of your upcoming event, try our Event Enquiry to get a personalized quote faster. Ryan can quickly let you know if he is available on your date, and provide fee information.